Top Image: Example: “Automatic Potentiometric Titrator” results
Bottom Image: Example: “Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator” results
- Can capture titration results stored in titrator on PC through CF memory card and manage/analyze them.
- Central management of data as much as PC memory storage allows.
- Quick data selection by the data extraction feature of PC.
- Automatic report generation in Microsoft® Word format by outputting stored data.
- Comparison of more than one plotting results on the same PC screen display (only AT-510 and AT-610) and statistical work of measured data for further analysis of measurement results.
- Such features as EP re-detection (AT-610,AT-700) or recalculation allow to re-analyze measurement results.
Measuring instruments compatible with this software include:
- (1) Automatic Potentiometric Titrator : AT-700/AT-610/AT-510
- (2) Volumetric Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator : MKA-610
- (3) Coulometric Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator : MKC-610
Minimum System Requirements for PC
|Operating System||Windows® 2000(SP4) / Windows® XP(SP1)/
Windows Vista®/ Windows® 7
|Processor||Personal Computer with CPU speed 500 MHz or higher
Such as Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® family,
AMD® Athlon®/Duron® family or equivalent processors
|Hard-disk space||At least 50 MB|
|RAM||At least 128 MB|
|Monitor||“1024 x 768” or higher resolution|
|Drive||CD-ROM or DVD-ROM|
|One slot for PC card Standard Type II or external CF card reader|
|USB port||Yes (for AT-700)|
Before running this update, a previous version of the program (Tview6 Version 1.00 ~ 1.60) should be installed.