Automated Distillation Tester ad-7
Distillation ad-7 automatically performs distillation test, the standard work is ISO 3405, IP123/195, ASTM D86/D850/D1078, JIS K 2254 of petroleum products prescribed in “Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure”, as well as narrow boiling range samples with optional temperature sensor.
Ergonomic : Universal design for intuitive operation
Premium : Premium design for extended pro use.
Versatile : Enhanced functions for more elaborate analysis
- The world’s smallest class size of footprint.
- Cooling/Heating by Peltier Cooling system.
- 10.4 inch Color LCD that is 4 times larger than previous model.
- Intuitive operation by Touch Panel.
- 200 test modes can be recorded.
- Test mode for unknown sample is available.
- Test with less than 100ml sample is possible.
- 5,000 test results can be stored.
- Fire containment system with CO2 gas. (When ultraviolet sensor detects a fire, CO2 gas flows into the heater room if connected to CO2 source.)
|Standard Test Methods||ISO 3405, IP123/195, ASTM D86/D850/D1078, JIS K 2254|
|Range||Ambient to 400 °C|
|Display||TFT-LCD 10.4” Color Touch-Screen with universal design GUI|
|Temperature sensor||Pt 100 for Vapor, Condenser, and Receiver room.
Thermocouple for Heater.
Heater 24 V 600 W Low Mass and Low Voltage Heater, Spiral Type
|Distillation Rate||4.5 %/min at factory (Selectable from 2 to 9 % with 0.5 % increment)|
|Test Mode||Up to 200 test modes can be recorded|
|Safety features||Overheat protection. Warning device for fire.|
|Correction||Loss correction and barometric correction|
|Communication port||RS-232C, USB , Ethernet 1ch each.|
|Dimensions||W430 × D520 × H710 mm|
|Power Source||AC100 V-240 V 50/60 Hz 15 A|