The MINI-MAX Ultrasonic Bolt Tension Monitor defines the state of the art in the measurement of the actual elongation produced by tightening a threaded fastener. MINI-MAX can measure the elongation very accurately in fasteners of virtually any material from 1/2 inch to 8 feet in length.
Futures : –
- The first cost effective ultrasonic solution available on the market.
- Effectively monitor your bolts during periodic shutdowns over the service life of the fastener.
- Visually compare the unloaded to the loaded waveform.
- Measurement quanities – Time (nanoseconds), Elongation, Load, Stress, and Percent Strain.
- Display Options – RF, Rectified, Large Digits with Limits Bar.
- Display Resolution – 1/8″ VGA 240 x 160 pixels.
- Stores 8000 readings and waveforms in multiple groups.
- Built-in Linear regression or vector for optimizing load measurements.
- The Auto Set feature automatically optimizes detection and adjusts display.
- Hi/Lo alarm tolerance limits work in conjunction with the data port and external pump shut-off device.