Price: US $450.00
Universal, ISP capable programmer
- 32841 supported devices from 235 manufacturers by 3.24 version of SW (12. May. 2016)
- small, fast and powerful universal programmer
- DIL40 ZIF socket, devices in DIL package up to 40 pins are supported without adapters
- connector for in-circuit programming (ISP)
- connection to PC: USB port
- USB 2.0 full speed and USB 1.1 compatible
- comfortable and easy to use control program, works with all versions of MS Windows from Windows XP to Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- free SW update, download from Internet
- power supply, cable and software included
- made in Slovakia
- warranty – 3 years
- approved by CE laboratory to meet CE requirements
- SmartProg2 is the next member of new generation MS Windows (from Windows XP to Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit) based ELNEC universal programmers. Programmer is built to meet the demands of development labs and field engineers for universal, but portable programmer.
- SmartProg2 is a small, fast and powerful programmer of all kinds of programmable devices. Using build-in in-circuit serial programming (ISP) connector the programmer is able to program ISP capable chips in-circuit. SmartProg2 isn’t only a programmer, but also a static RAMs tester.
- Provides very competitive price with excellent hardware design for reliable programming. Nice “value for money” in this class.
- Very fast programming due to high-speed FPGA driven hardware and USB 2.0 full speed port.
- SmartProg2 interfaces with any IBM PC compatible personal computers, running MS Windows OS, through USB (2.0 HigSpeed) port, what is important for new, LPT-port-less computers (notebooks for example).
- 40 powerful TTL pindrivers provide H/L/pull_up/pull_down and read capability for each pin of socket. Advanced pindrivers incorporate high-quality high-speed circuitry to deliver signals without overshoot or ground bounce for all supported devices. Pin drivers operate down to 1.8V so you’ll be ready to program the full range of today’s advanced low-voltage devices.
- The programmer performs device insertion test (wrong device position in socket) and contact check (poor contact pin-to-socket) before it programs each device. These capabilities, supported by signature-byte checkhelp prevent chip damage due to operator error.
- When programming specification require, the (SmartProg2) programmer performs programming verification at the marginal level of supply voltage, which, obviously, improves programming yield, and guarantees long data retention.
- Various programming adapters are available to handle device in PLCC, SOIC, SSOP, TSOP, TSSOP, TQFP, QFN (MLF) and other packages.
- Programmer is driven by an easy-to-use control program with pull-down menus, hot keys and on-line help. Selecting of device is performed by its class, by manufacturer or simply by typing a fragment of vendor name and/or part number.
- Standard device-related commands (read, blank check, program, verify, erase) are enhanced by some test functions (insertion test, signature-byte check), and some special functions (autoincrement).
- All known data formats are supported. Automatic file format detection and conversion during loading of file.
- The rich-featured autoincrement function enables one to assign individual serial numbers to each programmed device – or simply increments a serial number, or the function enables one to read serial numbers or any programmed device identification signatures from a file.
- The software also provide a many information about programmed device. As a special, the drawings of all available packages are provided. The software provide also explanation of chip labelling (the meaning of prefixes and suffixes at the chips) for each supported chip.
- The software provide a full information for ISP implementation: Description of ISP connector pins for currently selected chip, recommended target design around in-circuit programmed chip and other necessary information.