- 16394 supported devices from 212 manufacturers by 3.24 version of SW (12. May. 2016)
- small and fast memory programmer specialized for EPROM, EEPROM, Flash EPROM, NVRAM and serial EEPROM devices
- low voltage types support
- upgradeable to device programmer SmartProg2
- free life-time software update
- Price: US $290.00
- Availability in stock: 21 pcs
Price: US $290.00
Who are Elnec specialized programmers primary designed for?
- development community
- individual users
What are Elnec specialized programmers designed for?
- variety of types and silicon technologies of today and tomorrow programmable devices (see each specialized programmer for details)
Why Elnec specialized programmers?
- fast and reliable European quality products
- specialization allows programmers to be one of best “value for money” solution for programming specific device types
- Elnec is only manufacturer granting free life-time software update for specialized programmers
- prompt and in most cases free new device request also after warranty period of specialized programmers – please see AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service for details
- number of supported devices is one of the highest in industry and increasing every day
- free technical support (WebForm/e-mail based)
- Keep Current service
- easy to use from Windows XP to Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit based PC controller software, available in 9 different language variations (English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Slovak)
- all Elnec specialized programmers are reliably working also under 64 bit operating systems
- all of Elnec specialized programmers meets CE requirements