The SYSTEM 8 Diagnostic Solution is the solution to board fault-finding problems. Equally at home with analogue and digital PCBs, the systems 64 digital and 24 analogue test channels provide a variety of test and measurement techniques to track down the most elusive faults.
The in-circuit device test (analogue and digital) is the heart of this fault-finding unit – look into an device, and check that it functions correctly – look outside, and confirm that it is correctly wired. Use the fully configurable analogue V-I tester to check for faults on unpowered PCBs. Compare the results with a known good board, automate fault-finding procedures with the test sequence generator, and fault diagnosis becomes truly effortless!
The SYSTEM 8 Diagnostic Solution can be fitted inside a standard PC case with PCI interface (two empty CD-ROM bays required) or inside an external case with USB interface.
- Digital functional test (in- and out-of-circuit)
- Analogue functional Test (Ics and discrete devices)
- Graphical test generator
- Live comparison
- Digital and analogue V-I test
- Analogue matrix V-I
- Digital IC identifier
- EPROM verifier
- Short locator
- TestFlow manager
- 1x SYSTEM 8 64 channel Board Fault Locator module
- 1x SYSTEM 8 24 channel Analogue IC Tester module
- 1x Board Fault Locator cable set
- 1x Analogue IC Tester cable set
- DIL Test Clips: 20 pin (0.3”) and 40 pin (0.6”)
- SYSTEM 8 software on CD-ROM
Watch the video presentation of SYSTEM 8 BFL and AICT – click here
Request more information or online demonstration for this product – click here
Options and accessories