AT-Win software enables your PC to control KEM’s Automatic Potentiometric Titrators
e.g., AT-710B, AT-700, AT-510 or AT-500N.
When it is connected to AT-710B, the functions equivalent to AT-710M will be available.
- Windows® 7 Easy operation with PC
- Possible to output data such as result, method in PDF format
- ONE AT-Win software can control multiple Automatic Potentiometric Titrators simultaneously. *1
- Navigation function automatically configures settings of measurement conditions by inputting category, sample parameter, measurement range, etc.
- Possible to set a user ID and password to prevent a situation that some parameters were changed without noticing it.
- SOP Macro can display arbitrary messages and/or numeric inputs (up to 20 steps) on the screen.
- Fully GLP conformed.
- ER-PACK plugin enables electronic records and signatures.
- Operation lock function mounted.
- Automatic folder creation function mounted.
- Any computer connected through LAN to the main computer directly connected to the titrator can perform re-analysis or re-calculation.
*1 When using multiple titrators, one needs as many key code cards as units.
|Windows® 7 Professional (SP1 or later）32 or 64bit *1
|More than 1GB RAM
|Hard disk space
|40GB or more free space
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 or later
Adobe® Reader® more than 9.0 or later
|Resolution of 1024×768 or higher
|CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
|RS-232C D-sub male 9pin or USB port :1 port *2
|Expansion slot (in expansion)
|One empty PCI or LPCI slot or more
*1 Only 32bit is supported when using ER-PACK
1) One needs as many serial ports as Automatic Potentiometric Titrators.Also another serial port is needed if connecting a balance or a barcode reader.
2) Please note that one serial port may be already used if the PC includes a modem.